Examples of courtship in the following topics:
- Animals communicate using signals, which can be chemical (pheromones), aural (sound), visual (courtship displays), or tactile (touch).
- These signals are chemical (pheromones), aural (sound), visual (courtship and aggressive displays), or tactile (touch).
- Courtship displays are a series of ritualized visual behaviors (signals) designed to attract and convince a member of the opposite sex to mate .
- A male peacock's extravagant, eye-spotted tail is used in courtship displays to attract a mate.
- Courtship is the traditional dating period before engagement and marriage (or long term commitment if marriage is not allowed).
- During a courtship, a couple or group gets to know each other and decides if there will be an engagement.
- Courtship varies both by time period and by region of the world.
- One way courtship varies is in the duration; courting can take days or years.
- Courtship is used by a number of theorists to explain gendering processes and sexual identity.
- Currently, courtship is the period in a couple's relationship which precedes their engagement and marriage, or establishment of an agreed relationship of a more enduring kind.
- In courtship, a couple gets to know each other and decides if there will be an engagement or other such agreement.
- A courtship may be an informal and private matter between two people, or it may be a public affair or formal arrangement with family approval.
- The only male amphibians that possess copulatory structures are the caecilians, so fertilization among salamanders typically involves an elaborate and often prolonged courtship.
- Such a courtship allows the successful transfer of sperm from male to female via a spermatophore.
- This male peacock's courtship display—his intricate, colorful tail feathers—is designed to attract potential mates.
- Pairs of fish that are not broadcast spawners may exhibit courtship behavior.
- In cultures with fewer rules governing mate selection, the process of finding a partner might include courtship.
- Extraordinary Courtship displays from these weird and wonderful creatures.
- With the advent of the automobile, courtship
occurred in much more private settings than it had among previous generations.
- With the advent of the automobile,
courtship occurred in much more private settings than it had among previous