|Coordinates||10°48′47″N 72°10′01″E / 10.813°N 72.167°ECoordinates: 10°48′47″N 72°10′01″E / 10.813°N 72.167°E|
|Adjacent bodies of water||Indian Ocean|
|Area||0.085 km2 (0.033 sq mi)|
|Length||0.4 km (0.25 mi)|
|Width||0.25 km (0.155 mi)|
|Coastline||1.5 km (0.93 mi)|
|Highest elevation||1 m (3 ft)|
|Territory||Union territory of Lakshadweep|
|Island group||Laccadive Islands|
|Tehsils of India||Kavaratti|
|Subdivisions of India||Agatti Island|
|Largest settlement||Love Beach (pop. 0)|
|Pop. density||0 /km2 (0 /sq mi)|
|Ethnic groups||Malayali, Mahls|
|Avg. summer temperature||32.0 °C (89.6 °F)|
|Avg. winter temperature||28.0 °C (82.4 °F)|
Kalpatti Island is an uninhabited island of Agatti atoll in Lakshadweep, India. There were plans to extend the runway of the airport on the nearby Agatti Island to Kalpati Island to accommodate jet aircraft. The plans were rejected on environmental grounds because the proposed runway extension would have passed a turtle colony.
- Satellite picture showing the atolls of the Lakshadweep except for Minicoy
- "Islandwise Area and Population - 2011 Census" (PDF). Government of Lakshadweep. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-07-22.
- Registration Plate Numbers added to ISO Code
- Sinha, Saurabh (February 15, 2007). "Airport across two islands in Lakshadweep". Times Of India. Retrieved 26 February 2014.
- Sinha, Saurabh (February 6, 2013). "Bridge on sea to extend Lakshadweep airport runway". Times of India. Retrieved 26 February 2014.
- Tehsils info