Examples of omnivore in the following topics:
- Animals can be carnivores, herbivores, or omnivores in their eating strategies.
- Omnivores are animals that eat both plant- and animal-derived food.
- Although the Latin term omnivore literally means "eater of everything", omnivores cannot really eat everything that other animals eat.
- Humans, bears, and chickens are examples of vertebrate omnivores; invertebrate omnivores include cockroaches and crayfish .
- Omnivores such as the (a) bear and (b) crayfish eat both plant- and animal-based food.
- As heterotrophs, animals may be carnivores, herbivores, omnivores, or parasites .
- The (a) black bear is an omnivore, eating both plants and animals.