Examples of Eurasia in the following topics:
- For most of the Middle Ages, Islamic luxury glass was the most sophisticated in Eurasia, exported to both Europe and China.
- For most of the Middle Ages, Islamic glass was the most sophisticated in Eurasia, exported to both Europe and China.
- Scientists believe that migrations of humans from Eurasia (the combined continental landmass of Europe and Asia) to the Americas first took place via Beringia, a land bridge which formerly connected the two continents across what is now the Bering Strait.
- It was considered some of the finest in western Eurasia, rivaling that of Ancient Egypt in sophistication and grandeur.
- During his reign, Genghis Khan began a series of invasions known as the Mongol invasions, often accompanied by the large-scale massacre of civilian populations and resulting in the conquest of most of Eurasia.